Pandawill Circuits provide cost optimized aluminum and FR4 material circuit board for LED lighting & LED display applications. They are used in:
Commercial linear strip lighting
Scoreboards/Video screens etc
With over 10 years in the LED PCBs, we are able to offer the very best choice of materials, solderable finishes and copper weights to meet and exceed the performance and long-term reliability levels required for LED based technologies. Pandawill’s approach to LED lighting applications focuses on every aspect of the design and composition of the circuit board.
1. What materials are commercially advantageous that offer the same or higher specification for a lower price?
2. How are the boards panelized to create the greatest yield from the manufacturing panel?
3. How to use routing and scoring to panelize the boards to offer greater rigidity for the manufacturing panel and reduce the amount of post-finishing work?
4.Which surface finish offers the best performance for your nominated assembly process.
5.What is the ideal copper weight that will offer the long term reliability required to match the expected life of the LED lighting product.
6. What color, finish (gloss or matte) and specification of solder resist should be used to either absorb and dissipate the greatest amount of peripheral light/heat, or maintain the brilliance of the white to reflect light as effectively as possible without discoloration?
7. The quality of silk screen and finishing so that installer instructions and product branding is perfectly presented.